LO HOT WATER PRESSURE

1razor1

I have an old boiler which is due changing, have low hot water pessure at the moment and want to increase this with the new boiler..............but which boiler to have ??? Are combi boilers the way forward??
Have average sized three bedroom mid terrace

Sponsored Links
Forward? Well sideways anyway. If you have averagecold mains supply you'll get a decent shower, but only if nobody turns another hot ( and possibly cold too) tap on.

Sponsored Links
Some of us here think that combination boilers are ideal for many applications; others take the view that there are more negatives than positives.

I happen to fall into the first camp, but those that fall into the second view have some well reasoned arguments.

I don't think you will end up with a definitive answer on this forum, I suggest you get 2 or 3 quotes from local installers and take the advice of the one you trust.

It is much easier to recommend suitable products when you have met the customer, seen their house and discussed their requirements in detail.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back