Fuse blown on a Modena 80e Boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Modena 80e boiler broke down a friendly repair man came in and said it was a Fuse, changed it and Perfect it was working again.

2 days later it's done the same again. Totally dead. Anyone Know why this is happening and does it sound like a more major problem.

My friendly repair man is now on Holiday for a week and I don't want to call another Gas guy out (Call out Charges) if it's just a Fuse again or even a Electric problem.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
just a Fuse again or even a Electric problem
Fuses ARE electric!

They rarely blow through old age. As you have read in the thread you got booted off, look for leaks, and the pump is no1 suspect. Then the fan then the gas valve and external connections

Thanks Chris, Could a Novice like me check these things or would I require an engineer. So you believe it can't just be a Fuse and that a bigger problem is behind it.

Ta

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back