Vokera Linea 28 Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help required please.

Above boiler is only 2-3 years old. Over last 12 months or so it just goes off. Error code is always 01 - the manual just says to reset. I keep a constant eye on water pressure and maintain it, as manual says, at 1 bar. There seems to be no constant as to when the boiler cuts out and I, with my very limited boiler knowledge, can see no reason.

Just hoping someone has come across this problem before.

Sponsored Links
actually the manual says failure to ignite. unlikely anything you the user can do yourself except call a competent boiler engineer.

however not many enjoy intermittent faults. how often does it happen?

It is probably either a sticking gas valve ( expensive ) or a need to properly set up the gas valve.

Both of these problems will need a CORGI and a competent one at that!!!

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
rob884 said:
actually the manual says failure to ignite. unlikely anything you the user can do yourself except call a competent boiler engineer.

however not many enjoy intermittent faults. how often does it happen?

Many thanks your input - sometimes can go 2-3 days without ever failing, on other occasions can fail 2-3 times a day!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back