PLUMBING COURSE?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone been on OLCI plumbing course?im nearly qualified with city & guilds 6129 through my local college, my brother wants to get qualified but has found OLCI which offer the same qualifacation in 8weeks!

does anyone have any info about this course?

have you been on it?

is it worth the money.

please let me no if u no anything

thanks

Sponsored Links
have a search online it will tell you all the info you want. i think the iphe recognise them so cant be all bad

can't see how you can learn plumbing in 8 weeks. took me 3 years course and work experience to get anywhere near know enought to go out there and earn a living. Its impossible to take so much info onboard in such little time. So much to learn.

My advice would be nvq level 2 plumbing 2 year course then go onto nvq level 3 and get your ACS done and get properly qualified. ;)

Sponsored Links
Forget the quick learn course its the practical experience which is the only thing that counts!

I had an OCLI idiot call me today! He has illegally fitted a boiler for a customer and wants me to "sign it off" both for the customer and for his course work!!!

Stupid person, he should have contacted a CORGI BEFORE he started! Thats the calibre of person who takes the OCLI course!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back