ADG-7540 Dishwaher problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a new property and the above dishwasher is inbuilt into the kitchen. I have never had a dishwasher so please forgive me if I am doing something really stupid but the washer appears to be, well, not washing the dishes. :(

I load the washer and select a program, pop a tablet in the appropriate compartment and switch it on. When the cycle has completed and I open the washer steam comes form the washer (normal I think) and there has definitely been some water in the washer as the dishes are wet. The compartment for the tablet is open (normal i think) and a soggy, barely used, tablet is sitting at the bottom of the dishwasher unused (not normal i know)

No kinks in pipes and no beeps either.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
If its steaming when you open the door then you are opening before the cycle has completed, as the heat is supposed to dry the dishes.
But
That is not your problem, I think the spary jets & or the filter could be blocked.
Both should remove easily to check & clean

Thanks diyisfun,

not sure I agree with your name though!! :) Will check them tonight and report back, I do think the cycle had finished though as I timed it and the manual says that some steam will be apparent when opening the door?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back