Bendix BWD 1012

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is a used washer/dryer. I have a problem with one of the programmes that is really needed. It is programme 2 which is the only one that uses hot fill. When started, it skips through to the end of the programme in a matter of seconds and then stays there doing nothing.

Could it be that the machine is not taking in water and if that is the case, what checks can I do to see what is stopping the fill? I previously used the hoses on the former washing machine so I know the hoses are ok. I bought this machine 'used' to replace one that didn't work so I am very frustrated about the time I am wasting trying to find out what is wrong.

Even on a different programme, it is taking simply ages to take the water in.

I would really appreciate any help or advice please. Thank you

Sponsored Links
Water valves not/partially open? Kinked inlet hoses? Faulty inlet valves? Faulty programmer?
Make sure the valves are fully open, If it's the little coloured handle type they have a habit of breaking and spinning without turning the valve.
Pull the machine a out a little and try it again.

Thanks. Are the valves found after removing the top, go to the rear of the machine, where the water inlet hoses connect from the outside to the inside of the machine?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back