Vaillant TurboMAX Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Vaillant is about 3-4 years old. We are having this problem whereby the hot water will work fine until we put the Central Heating on from the Thermostat. If we switch off the hot water and turn it back on, it never really get hot, hot just warm. If we switch off the central heating, it still appears to stay on and still the hot water won\\\'t get hot. In this case we need to switch the boiler off completely and start from scratch. The problem I have, like others is that I don\\\'t have the manual to do any troubleshooting...

Has anyone got a fix for this???

Sponsored Links
Thank you so much for this!!!

Just one thing I wanted to check that I can't remember if the combi can do this (I think it does...)

If I put the Central Heating on, can I also use the hot water to have a shower as well and still get good temperatures on both or is it designed for one way or the other....

Sorry its a silly question but somebody mentioned that theirs will either heat up central heating or hot water....

Sponsored Links
All combis when they are working correctly will give preference to hot water and return to heating when the hot water demand has ceased.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back