Yet another Suprima 50 question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Suprima 50.

Last year we started having the lockout probs (Only ever effected the boiler when we called for CH only?) but managed through. Now that its cooler we want the CH back on - but on Wednesday it stopped working?

We press the "1 hour" button and nothing happens, same if we set to auto on a timer? - HOWEVER if the HW is being called for at the same time as the CH then we get RADs as well. If we are only calling for the HW then we just get HW?

When turning on CH "1 hour button" - Red light on only - no flashing, no green. Whilst on I can turn thermostat down past the "click" then slowly back past the click and nothing happens (however I just did that and it came on for about 2 seconds - green light, lit boiler but just went off again - but it hasn't been doing that??

I changed the PCB today with a refurbed unit from "Tec Service Group" - but it has not cured the problem?

Any suggestions?

Many thanks for any help given!

Darren

Sponsored Links
Frankly, I think you are p@@@@@g in the breeze here.

If you can get HW , and when you do, the CH comes on, then the problem is nothing to do with the Suprima.

You need to look at the motorised valves - and perhaps the wiring, if it has been fiddled with.

If you get a skilled person to look at it you might save some money in the long run.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back