Ariston EuroCombi boiler fault - important update ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After installing a new air pressure switch to no avail and testing impeller (spins ok) have discovered that when the control panel is folded down to expose the fuse/junction type boxes there is no problem at all - everything works fine, that is until it is put back then it's back to square one when you try to start it up ???????
Has anyone got any ideas on that one ?

Sponsored Links
i had the exact same fault with another eurocombi a23. usually PCB. but which one is anyones guess. I think there are 2 in the A23/ A27 eurocombi.

I think it was the power board on the one i was messing with.

Eureka !! i have located the problem.It's the pcb on the right hand side.On it there is a large black box which is making funny noises as the control panel is tilted so i am guessing that that is it.Since then i have had to change my underpants when i found out that Parts Center want £96.61+vat for a replacement !!! Managed to get it half that price from www.keeptheheaton.com

Sponsored Links
Its probably the relay contacts.

Be aware there are many variants of circuit boards for this boiler based on the serial number.

Make sure you quote the serial number or you may end up with the wrong board.

Yes thanks, i am assured by the company that they only use original manufacturers parts so if it dont look right i won't even open it up i'll just send it back

avakak said:
Yes thanks, i am assured by the company that they only use original manufacturers parts so if it dont look right i won't even open it up i'll just send it back

what the above post ment was there are sometimes 3 different parts for the same boiler. Ariston are very good at making parts look the same but are very different as i found out with a Microgenus Diverter valve repair kit. To make sure you get the right part you need the Serial Number of the boiler and the make and model.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back