Plumbcenter Evo/Ideal isar

Sponsored Links
100% will fit on the same jig. The only difference is the colour of the pcb (grey instead of black) and the front casing. Oh and of course the name.

corgiman said:
and rest assured they are both as rubbish as each other ;)

Nothing wrong with Isar, quality jig, quality fittings on jig, especially the robust hairclips used to hold flow/return/gas/cold in/hot out connectors in place, ideal when tightening up pipes. Dem clips sure are strong Man.

Sponsored Links
yep they are great

only changed 4 PCB on em this week

oh yeah and only two diverter valves

yep thjey rock

corgiman said:
yep they are great

yep thjey rock

Bamber was jesting again, think I will need to point out in future when I am taking the Michael, you lot don`t seem to get it. Yes, Ideal boiler`s suck big time, hence the reference to cr*ap jig etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thought you might have got the joke there Corgi, or haven`t you installed one?

OH. surley they can`t be that bad they are only on there third redesign. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bamber gaspipe said:
corgiman said:
yep they are great

yep thjey rock

Bamber was jesting again, think I will need to point out in future when I am taking the Michael, you lot don`t seem to get it. Yes, Ideal boiler`s suck big time, hence the reference to cr*ap jig etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thought you might have got the joke there Corgi, or haven`t you installed one?

sorry matey you are to droll for thick old me

I have (to my shame) installed shed loads of em

corgiman said:
sorry matey you are to droll for thick old me

I have (to my shame) installed shed loads of em

Bad enough admitting to fixing them, now you admit to once fitting them, you must now be too old too fit them ;)

well son, its time I talked to you honestly

a buggegger is when a daddy really loves a daddy

the birds try to have sex with bees

job done

what a dad I am

;)

corgiman said:
well son, its time I talked to you honestly

a buggegger is when a daddy really loves a daddy

the birds try to have sex with bees

job done

what a dad I am

;)

Not sure I understand that but either you are drunk or on drugs either way it`s far too sinister for me Weirdo!.

count me in for a bit of both

:)

but alas I am just plain knackerd hence why i dont make any sense

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back