New Radiator not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i recently replaced all my radiators with new doubles after alot of messing got them all working but one this is one iadded in to the system, it is a one pipe sytem 22mm to 15mm radiator pipes i added the rad into the one pipe system the only place i could any i deas why it would not work?? have done a little diagram to show how it is added on
my.php
[/URL]

Sponsored Links
panda2006 said:
hi all i recently replaced all my radiators with new doubles after alot of messing got them all working but one this is one iadded in to the system, it is a one pipe sytem 22mm to 15mm radiator pipes i added the rad into the one pipe system the only place i could any i deas why it would not work?? have done a little diagram to show how it is added on
my.php
[/URL]

One pipe systems suck big time, it depends on how far away your new rad is to your existing system, if you have put it miles away don`t expect it to get very hot. A one pipe system works on the rad nearest the boiler getting nice & hot, the water then passes on & transfers to the next rad albeit cooler, it then passes to next rad & is cooler still. If you have added a rad about 20 miles from your existing setup then it might get warm by next Christmas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back