How can i clean my white kitchen cupboard from yellow stain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:cry: :oops: Hi, i hope someone can help me with any tips regarding kitchen cupboard? my kitchen cupboard are white (well the used to be white) and i have tried to clean them from the smoke stain by bleach which i think it changed the colour of my white cupboard, someone told me that that the bleach could change the white cupboard into yellow, now how can i get them white again, i was reading on a website that i should mix the following:

Materials and Ingredients:

Bucket
8 cups warm water
1/2 cup chlorine bleach
1/2 cup baking soda
2 Tbs. Borax
Clean soft cloth

Pour the water, chlorine bleach, baking soda and borax into a bucket and mix.

Wipe any white appliance with the solution, and be sure to take care around carpeting or any fabrics since the solution includes bleach.

does any one know that this will clean my kitchen cupboard and can return the colour to white? please help :eek:

thank you very much

Sponsored Links
think u shud have used that solution in the 1st place, the fact it contains bleach will not change the colur back to white. the fact is the white colour has now been tainted yellow by chemical reaction (with the bleach)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back