Rollers rollers and more rollers!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have purchased a few rollers lately... and have notice some inconsistency in them, I like the Polyamide rollers.

I have noticed that some have a nice taper like a 45 degree at each end, some are just strait. I have found that the straiter ones leave a little tram line sometimes as well, has anyone found the same?

Also I have noticed that some slide of the cage a little, even with light pressure. I have tried different cages but have found the same.

Where is the best place online to purchase polyamide rollers please? and do others find the same as above?

Many thanks

Darren

Sponsored Links
Paint rollers, and emulsion mate..... does anyone fine some better than others?

Darren

Sponsored Links
Thanks,

Cant find them online....... any links.......

Darren

Regarding the tram lines trim the edge of the roller with a pair of scissors//// 9inch rolllers open the cage a little it will tighten the roller head even better invest in a 12 inch double ended roller selection of heads easily bought

Cheers....... the hamilton ones are not that easy to find.

Darren

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back