only For gas engineers to answer!

Sponsored Links
Just changed my system from conventional to Worcester Bosch 35 CDi Combi and love it. Quiet, lots of hot water (with teenage chilldren) and easy to repair (when the time comes).

Sponsored Links
Got a Viessmann Vitodens 300 system boiler in running unvented hot water and also solar hot water connected. Been in for approx 2 years and no probs yet. In my girlfriends house which i spend most of my time there is a Potterton Performa 28 and that has been in for approx 3 years and not missed a beat yet. Not a choice of boiler i would put in my own house but if i was to replace it it, I would probably go for either another Viessmann boiler or maybe a Vaillant Ecotec. Not a fan of combi's in my own house although i fit shed loads for other people. Once they break down you have nothing, at least with an unvented you have emersion heater as a back up for hot water. But i don't intend to start ripping a perfectly good Performa 28 out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back