rad makes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are they all the same, or are there any to be avoided?
Anything worth noting such as annodised, paint finish in terms of energy release?

Ta

Sponsored Links
You get what you pay for.

Don't put a painted rad in a bathroom.

Sponsored Links
libby lou lou said:
Softus said:
You get what you pay for.

Don't put a painted rad in a bathroom.

can i ask why??
You get what you pay for, because quality costs money.

If you put a painted rad in a humid area, such as a bathroom, then it will rust to buggery surprisingly quickly, which is one of the reasons that chrome plated towel warmers are popular in bathrooms.

We like the Vogel & Noot Vienna Line radiators. Made in Austria, they are well finished and packaged, and look good on the wall.

Softus, my car is painted? and it's damp where i live, and we have the bathroom window open slightly,it's better off unpainted? :LOL:

How could it rust if prepaired and painted properly, after all things are painted for decoration AND protection, as i said cars are painted not just because we like the colour.

Softus wrote

Don't put a painted rad in a bathroom
Thats a load of tosh softus.
I fitted loads of painted rads in bathrooms and they aint rusted yet.

Tell you what - you must be right.

Painted rads never ever rust in bathroom or other high humidity areas, so you should have no problems - you can expect it to last for years beyond its warranty, and have no unsightly rust or paint degradation.

Good luck with that, not that you'll need luck, because you have a wealth of car paint experience and infallible automotive logic on your side.

sider, youre going to regret typing that... we are now going to get an analytic explanation from softus and that will go on for pages.... just like the c.v. from hell.

:LOL: :LOL:

MOD 2
behave

Softus.
Are you in the cowboy brigade also. Have you considered hanging up the stirupps. ? :LOL:
What are your credientials anyway as I see a lot of posts from you on this forum. ?

MOD 2
you behave as well

and softus if you reply i will delete it now calm down the lot of you

simond said:
We like the Vogel & Noot Vienna Line radiators. Made in Austria, they are well finished and packaged, and look good on the wall.
...........Austrian..............hung on walls .......bit like Adi Hitlers photos then :LOL: He vent to Wienna too...............

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back