Drayton TA/M4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
i have a 3 port Drayton that is making a hell of a racket and not doing the best job of controlling my heating. The head clicks and grinds if neither heating or water is on but settles to a low hum when either or both is on. The heating is lukewarm in places despite bleeding and balancing (well close anyway) the radiators The hot water is fine, seemingly uncontrollable but hot at least. On advice from a mate and about a thousand googles i started to disassemble the head to give it clean, twist, pull etc but have hit a snag. I have no idea how to get it apart. I have removed the top casing and two screws from the motor body but can't seem to get any further. I have just walked away at the hammer picking up stage with the actuator still seated on a loose fit. Any ideas to get any further greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back