ideal boiler...diverter valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, hope you can help. i have an ideal combi boiler, heating is working fine but getting no hot water.
thought it might be diverter valve so removed it to have a look. has anyone got an exploded diagram of the valve as mine seems to be empty!....cant see any valve in it. could it have corroded and vanished and thats why i get no hot water?

kev

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
has anyone got an exploded diagram of the valve as mine seems to be empty!....cant see any valve in it. could it have corroded and vanished and thats why i get no hot water?

I love this forum :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no worries managed to get a diagram showing the diverter....yep mine is missing bits, thanks for all the err help?

kev1744 said:
no worries managed to get a diagram showing the diverter....yep mine is missing bits, thanks for all the err help?

What bits are missing???????:cool:

Those are the bits left over that go in your pocket when the customer isn't looking. The stock answer to the aprentice dropper inniter is, oh no the manufacturer always puts two of those in.

If its what I think it is then there are only two parts and both have spindles which would leak if either part was missing.

However if someone intentionally disassembled either part then the spindles could be left without the discs which carry the seals.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back