whirlpool dishwasher error code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got Whirlpool ADP 4501/5 dishwasher its been working fine. Now its not working. it has a flashing green light( 7 times), i believe this is and error code!!! I think thats its something to do with the water. maybe!!!!

Ive disconnected and checked water supply and still flashing 7 time.

ive now sorted the flashing 7 time, ive got it flashing 6 times, any idea what that could be and how to fix it

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Is it taking water in?
6 flashes is a problem with water intake. Normally it changes from 6 to 7.
check for kinked fill hose.
is the water pressure good enough?
Failing that, left hand panel off, unplug the flowmeter, plug it back on and try again.

hey thanks for that.

its started out as a 7 code then i took the bottom panel off and disconnected the reconected all the plugs.

Now its flashing 6.

Ive check all the pipes , and they are ok and the presure seems ok too. Not sure if its allowing water in or not!! Ive looked inside and the filter is clean and looked in the bowl and that looks ok, i couldnt get the plastic black gard off to see inside. :cry:

Sponsored Links
thanks sleepyhead. Took side panel off, disconnected then reconnected the flow meter. Seems to be working fine now. Top Job

Thanks sleephead. I have an ADG 7556 M and this worked !!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back