hoover washing machine error codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone know what the error codes mean on a hoover washing machine as i keep having number 2 or 3 coming up half way through the cycle and i can't find out why this is happening. It would really be appreciated if you could help.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Really depends on the age and model number.

However, these could be the ones you're after.

2 - Filling time out or inlet valve.
3 - Pump time out. 3 mins exceeded.

Hi, thanks so much for that, the 1st 1 sounds familiar as it happended when the hot pipe wasnt on properly so couldnt fill properly. The second, do you know how to fix that problem as it happens everytime no matter what programme its on. I think the machine is about 4 years old, it doesnt look much older but i brought it 2nd hand so wouldnt know for sure. It would be really great if you could help! :D

If there's a filter, take it out and make sure it's clean.
Failing that you'll have to take the pump out and make sure it's clear and that the hoses are clear.
If after all that it's still slow in draining then you'll most likely need a new pump.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back