Decorators

BDL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps,

Well I have to admit trying to find a painter and decorator is a very difficult task.

I have contacted approx 15-20 decorators around the Kent area and managed to get 2 to visit and I am still waiting for a quote to arrive.

I guess it is the busiest time of the year? Or maybe you all take a break between October and December?

Anyone know of a reliable Decorator in Maidstone area that might like to provide a quote for some work?

Many ta's in advance.

Sponsored Links
It's the busiest time of the year, you're right. A decorator we work with sometimes is booked full to the end of January already and has hardly time to visit new prospects or write quotes.
Best to keep trying and someone might have a postponed or canceled job and could fit you in earlier?

I feel your pain!

I don't even need the work done before Christmas! I just need 2 quotes to send to Hotpoint (they fooked my stairs and walls when they were picking up a washing machine).

Don't suppose anyone in the Central Scotland area would be willing to post me a wee quote if I describe what needs done (feel free to overprice!!!)??!

Please?!

Claire

clairesmith58
in Manchester , I was quoted £10 per roll ( I supplied paper )

if that gives you some idea of charges
hope this helps petal ;)

Sponsored Links
Hi, go to the Dulux website (best) or look in the yellow pages. They will recommend a Dulux Select Decorator Free of charge. Check out the scheme while you are there if you have never heard of it. I cover the Maidstone area if you get stuck get back in touch. Good luck!

Third eye may be able to help you out Clare...he is a salty porridge eater ;)

Zampa
joking aside , with all due respect ,;)

if D.S.D is bad say so ...not in riddles/ trade speak ...Ive tried to help this lady here ....:) :)

Moz said:
Zampa
joking aside , with all due respect ,;)

if D.S.D is bad say so ...not in riddles/ trade speak ...Ive tried to help this lady here ....:) :)

Third eye is a Scotsman...they are rumoured to put salt on their porridge..

Not exactly Mensa material is it... ;)

Now my jokes kerknackered lol

Sorry Zampa

no disrespect meant ...

but Ive worked all over , an your *porridge* must be a thing with the Jocks in the day /your local area

THE FACT IS .... I dont care .... just the lady gets sorted an a GOOD PRICE /JOB.. ;)

Thanks DSD, that is a very useful site. Typed my postcode in and I will await a rush of responses.

If you are interested in popping round to see our little task plse feel free to contact me. My email is in my profile.

I'm not bad :eek:....................am I :evil: only trying to help the person from Maidstone not tread on toes Moz :confused:

Anothr one of MOZ's crytic messages lol

Zampa
reread ... will you .....FFS ALL... its very obvious ...

I can understand when my posts are garbled but ......not here ... :)

as usual I offered help/ advice ...a price from my area ... ;)

Hey man salt on porridge is crackin!

Will give the dulux site a go. Donno if Hotpoint will pay me or decorator direct but time is running out to send in my quotes.

Cheers for all your help!

C

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back