transport

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

do any of you decorators out there use an estate car for work, if so do they do the job adequately. i've got a citroen belingo van at mo but its not much use for the family( lol) thinking of changing to an estate.

Sponsored Links
Me no think anybody wants to name the vehicle they use, hence why the "Government" have plans to chip ALL vehicles and then ALL humans or sheeple "

Sponsored Links
Local tip banned vans... :evil: Sooo got an estate..:cool: Insurance is 2/3rds cheaper too :LOL:

I`d go with Confident. too ;) Dad used one for years ....first was a Vauxhall Victor :eek: .......in a reverse psychology way .......if scrotes can see a few sheets and brushes ........they aint gonna bother breakin into the motor to rob tools :idea:

Jump in and get a proper van, I mean a tranny or Sprinter. You need to look professional, turning up in a motor just doesn't cut it :eek:

Have you considered a hearse?

Loads of room for laying panels flat at a reasonable height for lifting in/out and a nifty 7ft x 2.5ft hidey hole underneath for storing tools out if sight. Complete with roof rack usually.

Seriously though...

If going for an estate car don't forget the bulkhead behind the driver to stop lengths of timber/piping being pushed through your kidneys when the guys behind doesn't stop in time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back