Valliant Boiler Fault F40

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vaillant ECOmax 613E combi boiler is not working properly. It sounds like its trying to start and then cutting out. It keeps flashing a fault number F40. Any ideas how i can resolve this. Is it possible for me to reset the system.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Well what does the manual say that F40 represents? If you don't have one, try downloading from the Vaillant site.

i've just a quick look in the book and there is no F.40 listed in the book. So maybe there isn't a fault F.40.

That'll be the faulty fault code fault fault, then?

Sponsored Links
QUoting oilski:
"4704412 or 4704407? on the 4704407 an f32 fault code indicates the fan running slow or blocked or in some way a lack of air flow. An f40 fault code is an electrical fault or pressing the reset button without a fault being present on the appliance."

No f16,s around here tonight either might have had a dc10 fly over tho

Actually there was a VOUGHT F40-1A CORSAIR single engined fighter plane about 1944.

I dont remember seeing one in the RAF museums at Hendon or Cosgrove though. Probably one that did not survive!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back