24 i (hot water changeable?)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dad has a worcester 24i which of course has only one knob for the heating. The shower he finds ok but he would like more heat for the washing up, as there is no front stat control for the HW can this be done on the board in anyway?

I dont have a book and at the mo CBA unwiring the boiler just to lift the board out to have a look for any potentionometers etc... or can u do it via the gas valve upper and lower modureg etc

Many thanks in advance. ive looked on worcester website but no info about it.
\
Dan

Sponsored Links
Water temperature rises as flow rate falls, and vice versa. Reduce the flow rate to raise the temperature.

To answer your question no there is no adjustment to DHW temperature on these boilers it is factory set on the board and controlled by thermistor.

What Chris is saying is your tap will flow water quicker than the shower so the temperature may fall at the tap.
Dont turn it on as far and the temperature will increase.

Stan

Sponsored Links
yeah well thats what i told him unless a better option.

Plus kitchen tap is furthest away so will have more heat loss by the time it gets there for the forst few mins.

thanks guys

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back