Help!! Weak hot water and want a good shower!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need help deciding which shower would be best to fit in my bathroom. We have weak hot water pressure and have always had a mixer shower which is linked to the bath taps. I have very good cold water pressure and a cold water tank in the loft. The hot water comes from a cylinder in the airing cupboard which I think is very old. It is a Hercal Coil Indirect cylinder - Double feed and capacity 93 litres if that helps. (It means nothing to me!!)

What is the easiest way to get a descent shower?? Do I install a pump in the airing cupboard and get a thermostatic (we have ripped the tiles off so tapping in pipes would be fine at the mo. OR Do I get an electric shower. Looking for the least hassel and least expensive route (don't mind spending on the shower fittings though!)

Sponsored Links
power shower is ok but don't give you much apart from that noisy pump,
Electric shoer can be worse take your pick :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back