Toilets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a shower room next to my bathroom and want to put a toilet in the shower room. It would mean that I would have two toilets on the same wall, running into the same soil pipe, but the toilets would have a stud wall between them. One plumber has said one of the toilets will have to be on a plinth, another has said I will have to have a 'muncher' type toilet and the third has said you can get special fixings and it is not a problem. I'm really confused, can anyone help? Thanks

Sponsored Links
there is such a fitting called a double branch which can deal with pairs of toilets feeding into the same stack from opposite sides, with no difference in height.

not cheap though.

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much.
But what I want is an application where I have toilet - toilet - Soil-Pipe

two separate 90 deg branches then (or one 90 deg bend and one 90 deg branch). set the furthest from the stack as normal, and use an offset pan connector for the nearest to the stack.

if the loos are fairly close to each other you will hardly notice anyway. you may even be able to jiggle the pipework to suit the moderate difference in fall.

Thanks, I've looked in catalogues and do you think an osma manifold with an 8% drop would work then?

you are best going to a plumbers or builders merchants and ask to try some of their pan connectors on a display loo. so long as you bring along your own measurements, you will be able to compare scenarios.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back