Potterton Netaheat MKIIF 10-16 not firing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help ? I have Netaheat 10-16, when it tries to fire the fan starts but the burner doesn't. I have had problems in the past and that was down to the pressure, so I topped up and it has worked. But this time, that's not making any difference, in fact when it played up a few weeks ago I bled a bit from a rad and lowered the pressure and low and behold it worked.
So I really don't know whether my problem is with the pressure switch, relay or somthing else. Any ideas ??
Is this an easy fix, I just want to limp through winter and keep the fixing costs down until I can rip the thing out in the spring.

Sponsored Links
You say that you topped up the pressure but I dont think this model should be fitted to a sealed system!

Can anyone else confirm this?

Tony

Both previous posts correct do not try to go in to blr as it is a positive fan flue so could be highly dangerous also no overheat stat fitted so should be on open system

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the responses - doesn't give me much hope in getting this fixed, sounds like I have a bit of a dud system. Will have to see what can be done in the short time before Xmas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back