Vokera linea 24 - pressure problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have problems maintaining the pressure on my Vokera linea 24. No leaks at the radiators. I have 2 pipes (plus flue) going out to my external wall, one has a valve at the end of it( I think this will be a pressure valveand also used for draining) the other does not have any valve and is dripping(slowly)....Can anyone tell me what this pipe is for and why it is dripping....please

Sponsored Links
If it`s dripping from a copper pipe, your pressure relief valve is passing. Easy job to do.

Would the pressure relief pipe not be the one with the valve at the end of it?

The prv is inside the boiler, red cap on it. This then should run in copper to outside. What`s the other pipe made of? If it`s a condensing linea he, it will be plastic, and should be dripping.

Sponsored Links
Both pipes are copper. I have had the boiler for about 5 years now and neither was dripping before. The one which is dripping is in line with the back of the boiler the other is about six inches off the ground has a valve fitted to the end if the pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back