hot cold water tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does any one know a company that can make to measure and supply hot cold water tanks. There is no boiler input, just a standard tank with a cold water tank above (preferably in one unit) with an immersion.

It is to replace my older copper tank that according to my neighbours has been in since 1960... 23 years my elder.. ;)

I know these are very basic but I just want to swap like for like because my current one is leaking and is getting worse.

Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
There's a huge range available, try googling. Don't search on "hot cold water tanks" though, they'm not called that. ;)

lol probably not!

What do you recommend i search for? I just keep find science experiments people have performed on hot water rising above cold...

Wish the tank could go in the loft but don't want the hassle of strengthing the loft space, frost protection etc but there is not enough room for a standard direct cylinder. Will have to be rectangle shape.

Can't find them anywhere... :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back