Veissman Vitodan 100 Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks
Does anyone have any information on Veissman Vitodan 100 boilers as to their reliability etc etc apart from the Veissman web site. I am thinking of buying this unit to replace my potterton Netaheat 10-16 MK2 boiler. I hear they are suppose to be better the Bosch or Valliant boilers is this true??? Many Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
They are certainly quite well made and have a reputation for reliability!

But you pay a bit extra for it !

But spares are not stocked except at the import agents in Telford !

But the average boiler repair man will not want to fix them !

We are happy to go to them but there really are very few installed yet. They also have a problem finding anyone to answer the phones and the boilers have to be despatched individually from Telford and often arrive damaged.

We have a 35 kW Combi in stock but I have not found an installation venue for it yet!

Tony

Not answering the question, but there aren't many approved installers around. In my small town there is only one. Some towns don't have any. You want to be sure you can get it serviced by someone familiar with them who will carry the common parts.

edit: bah, too slow :)

p.s. They also do a non-combi (System boiler) version (I think called the "compact") which is a bit smaller and less complex.

p.p.s Spelling "Viessmann Vitodens" not "Veissman Vitodan"
http://www.viessmann.co.uk/products/domestic/boilers/gas/vitodens100.php

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back