do you need water regs

and Corgi would have no interest in bathroom work unless it involves gas work on the boiler...[/quote]

They would redaing their latest items that require notification if you've joined ther lovely blue tear drop scheme.

Sponsored Links
lcgs said:
They would redaing their latest items that require notification if you've joined ther lovely blue tear drop scheme.

I'm not getting at you here, just questioning the logic...

what the hell has a bathroom got to do with Corgi?

Water Regs - Water Board
Building Regs - Local Authority

Is Corgi just trying to find more ways to make money?

Box i know your not having a go, and yep corgi are certainly trying to find ways to make money.

Thay are playing the middle man, if you go to the LABC for signing off, i think last time i need them it was £70 per visit, join corgis scheme they say your competent and tell LABC for you but at a charge of £2.50

Why would corgi be interested in kitchen extractor fans if the room doesnt contain a boiler.....They are part V competnet person scheme. purple sign with fan.

Why would they really care about fuse boards....they do part p registration.

and last but not leat plumbing part G.

All of which costs £175 per scheme per year but you have to be gas registered to join any of the other 3.oh and an initial £100 per scheme for the inspection however they were offering discount if you bulk bought.

Sponsored Links
Surely LABC only care if you are moving or adding drain or waste? So anything else would not require notification?

If you are Corgi reg's then you have to notify but nobody else does?

Seems a bit of a con to me.

Glad I have nothing to do with gas whatsoever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back