Previewing Paint Colours?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am planning to do some painting, does anyone know of a software program that would let me preview my paint choices on my own room images as oppposed to those pre-made ones? thanks much.

Sponsored Links
Johnstones used to do software I think...you took a photo of your own area 'masked' off other areas and used a filling tool..im not sure how good it was (if its anything like their mangers sundries range..it wont be up to much!

Youil probably need to contact their customer services for a copy...if its still about

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
Johnstones used to do software I think...you took a photo of your own area 'masked' off other areas and used a filling tool..im not sure how good it was (if its anything like their mangers sundries range..it wont be up to much!

Youil probably need to contact their customer services for a copy...if its still about

I had that disk......couldn't get the thing to work though. :(

Growler said:
Zampa said:

I had that disk......couldn't get the thing to work though. :(

Bit like the sundries range then! :evil:

Thank you for your responses. I ended up purchasing CBN Selector 3 by the same company that maintains http://www.colorcharts.org and worked really well, highly recommended. It allowed me to download and visualize colors from most of the major manufacturers which was an added bonus. Thanks for your responses.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back