Repairing wall corners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my bird's got a rabbit that lives in the house and it nibbles through the plaster at the corners of the walls. There are big chunks on most corners that are about an inch or two wide. I'm wondering how would best to repair these?

I was thinking of using plaster and that metal stuff that plasterers use to put down the corners of walls.

Has anyone done this kind of stuff before and can they recommend a decent plaster? Finishing coat plaster won't stick, will it?

Thanks in advance,

Sponsored Links
rabbit stew. mmmmmmm.

you want these,
PVC_Plastering_Bead.summ.jpg

It appears i do.

Now, where might i source these objects? Are they supposed to be plastered over or just used for temporary protection?

Anyone else got any ideas for the actual repairs?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
donlogan said:
Hi, my bird's got a rabbit that lives in the house and it nibbles through the plaster at the corners of the walls. There are big chunks on most corners that are about an inch or two wide. I'm wondering how would best to repair these?

I was thinking of using plaster and that metal stuff that plasterers use to put down the corners of walls.

Has anyone done this kind of stuff before and can they recommend a decent plaster? Finishing coat plaster won't stick, will it?

Thanks in advance,

Take the batteries out of it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back