www.problemsolved.co.uk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone heard of this lot or used them?

they are in london and have approached me (personally for some reason gawds knows how they got my details?) to advertise with them

are they owt to do with 118trades??

cheers

Sponsored Links
118 trades have gone down the pan, but then the ****** that run them has god knows how many companies. whoever they are do you really need them to find you work?

Dear Mr Corgiman

I would like you to give me some money and agree to a contract that means I never give any of it back.

the benefit to me, er, I mean, to you, will be that I will publish your details (maybe) on some website that no-one will ever look at, except for other people wanting you to give them your money.

corgiman said:
Has anyone heard of this lot or used them?

I haven't used them but I do know that the Daily Telegraph has pointed readers in their direction, so I'll leave that with you.

Sponsored Links
problemsolved is actually run by one of the editors of the Daily Telegraph, so it oftens gets featured in their home section. Whether this makes it good or not, I dont know.!

118 trades was a scam and took us for over a grand.... if you have any contact details of the proprieters please forwrd as I have a few nuts to crunch!!

go on top the website. theyve gone into administration, all the details are on there. 2 hopes of getting any money back. we were taken for £500. bastards

118 Trades was indeed a scam.

problemsolved has just launched its new user-friendly website.

Its also used by Telegraph and Tiscali visitors

Sponsored Links
Back