Who supplies cheap wood windows?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having diffaculty finding somewhere to supply me with some cheap wood sash windows. All the english companies are very expensive and i'm not sure about ordering from the EU.

What companies have people used in the past?

Sponsored Links
you can have mine! i'm about to fit replacements in my house....

36.jpg

Sponsored Links
I don't think you'll find cheap sash windows. They are labour intensive to make and you need good quality timber or they will warp and jamb. If you are going to do it - do it right. Otherwise go for cheap dummy sash.

yeah that is my view, but i'm only putting wood in the building because the council are insting on it.
There are just silly prices for some wooden sashs.

I refuse to put plastic in any house I own. Yuk. Good timber will last a century - plastic never will.

These people supply most double glazing firms in north london, but they supply everywhere, they came in and put up our conservetory, and our sash windows.

we used them to install them as our other builder had break down and stole sinks and windows.

Id recomend these guys highly, get them the quote you at least,
- - - - - -

as i say they supply most double glazing companies in north london. post me and ill give you the direct number for the guy i delt with.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back