firedoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am renovating a victorian house and I am looking for internal firedoors that would be in keeping with the period of the house. I have seen some panelled doors made of composite material with moulded panels, but wondered if wooden style doors are available. I have spent hours searching the net, no luck to date, please can anyone help?

thank you in anticipation

Jenny

Moved as originally posted in WRONG FORUM (general diy)

Sponsored Links

your post has been removed as it is advertising, also, if you looked at the date it was made (Sun Aug 03, 2003 16:58 Post Subject: firedoors) it was well over a year ago

Sponsored Links
Jenny - did you have any luck finding anything suitable? We're facing the same issue at the moment... all the solutions I've found are expensive.

thanks

BenHunt, Welcome to the forums, you will not get a reply from Jenny, she only made one post and that was 2 years ago
may i ask you read 1A, 4, 17, 20, & 23 which are here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back