Internal DPC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This may be a daft question but I really need to know this quickly.

We are having an extension built and the way it works out the finished floor level will be 2 inches above DPC level. I have no idea whether DPC inside matters and the only posts I can find seem to refer to outside.

We are having underfloor heating and tiles on it, the 2 inches includes tiles. It has to meet with the floor in an existing room and the builder misjudged the height as the door dividing new and old room was boarded over.

I have had a few problems with the builders and don't want to ask a stupid question so hoping someone here can put my mind at rest.

Sponsored Links
.....and the question is......? :LOL:

once the polythene dpm is linked into the dpc, you can raise the level of the internal floor as much as you like. ;)

Thanks for that, you answered the question even though I hadn't put it very well. It was also the answer I was hoping to see. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back