Garden decking Quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I would like to ask a question or two , if thats ok :oops:
I have received a quote for the following.
Supply,Erect, and finish . 3x3 metres decking, with Two 3metre handrails, deck raised 300mm, stepped down,deck to be layed on half concrete, half grass. deck is pressure treated.. Quote £1200.
Does this sound a reasonable price.
Also what other questions should I be asking regarding regarding fitting.
ie type of wood, guarantees. ect.
Thanks Paul.

Sponsored Links
as with any quote on here, depends where you are, how easy it is, cant see it cant quote it.

best tip, get another quote, like for like and comapre

or if your capable,do it your self,i had a quote from a timber merchant for approx 12 sq mtrs for joists and decking for about 350 quid and about another 50 quid for the met posts.

as breezer has said get a couple more quotes from people and compare them.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response guys, Looks fairly straight forward job to me, level ground, one end hard against a fence, one side off the house a patio extension I think they call it. Seen something in Argos cat. not far off what I am looking for. Was thinking of doing it myself. don't have the nesesary tools, and time though :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back