Bullet resistant glass

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas of a decent supplier?
Need to quote a jewelers for making a steel door for the rear of the shop, but he wants to be able to see through it / let the light in. It also needs to be a fire escape route so making anything unsolid (is that a word?!) will defeat the object!

Gone down the google route with not too much success, so wondering if anyone here deals with / has dealt with it in the past

Sponsored Links
an idea - see if the jeweller has a trade mag he can give you, it might have ads from suppliers of such things

Yeah, i found a local firm that want 400 sheets + vat for a 150mm x 500mm window. It's already in a frame though so will save some messing around.

Haven't tried pilkingtons yet. Seemed to get the impression they only want to deal with account holders/ distributors rather than the end user like me!

Sponsored Links
The glass supplier by me does this, what size and thickness do you need and i'll ask tomorrow at work for you. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back