Improved image viewing

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any photos added to albums in your profile and used in a forum post can now be enlarged from within the forum post itself. Hopefully this will make viewing pictures easier, faster and generally more pleasant! Any pictures already posted will also benefit from this change. (This only works for images inserted with the [net] bbcode)

Here is an example - click to enlarge:

[/net]

Sponsored Links
I just dont like it. i am not saying its not clever that you have done that, its just to see the picture "jumping out" makes me feel...........not sick but i cant think of the word. :cry:

I would also ask is it done via flash?

if so, what if:

a) you dont have flash

b) like me some times flash stops working, and says i havent got it, even though i know i have, and i reinstall it and it still wont work (flash that is) so i have to uninstall it and reinstall it.

Sponsored Links
Ok :confused:. No it's not flash, it's javascript and if this is disabled/not working it reverts to a method that will work. :)

More and more sites are using this sort of thing now. Where clicking a link makes something cool happen within the page, and not opening a new page. Sites like facebook and wikimapia are great examples. I love it :D

Sponsored Links
Back