Ibstock Tiree Wirecut Bricks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Im converting my garage and have been looking for this type of brick. Both Ibstock and the housebuilder have none left. Ive tried a few merchants near where I am but with no luck.

Ive heard alot of talk about brick matching etc but wanted to understand how close the match will be?

If anyone knows where I could possibly get some of these bricks I would be most grateful or any further info on brick matching would be great.

Thanks, derek

Sponsored Links
Even the same brick from the same manufacturer will be different to existing bricks - especially if they are old. So never expect a perfect match.

There may be some similar from other manufacturers, so its just a case of seeing what is available.

The new bricks can be toned down to blend in but there may still be a difference. But how much it is noticable is subjective.

The alternative is to use different/contrasting bricks so it appeas that it was designed to be like it

There is no art to brick matching. A good local merchant will know what bricks match the bricks you have, or you just select from a catalogue or sample board

I now have the same problem in trying to find tiree wirecut bricks to complete my garage conversion. I was wondering if you found any. I live in Renfrewshire. If you did not manage to get some, what type did you find was the closest match.

Thank you for any help you can give.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back