Silvered one way glass for bathroom window?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Currently the frosted glass window in my bathroom needs replacing. If the window is open a bit I get a nice view of the garden and was wondering if a silvered one-way window may be a good idea so I could look out onto the garden from the bathroom?

I guess looking at the house from the garden the window will look a bit silvery which will be a bit strange but maybe not too bad?

Any thoughts? I think the thing I'm thinking of would probably be a sheet stuck onto the window rather than a specific type of glass..

Sponsored Links
Well, if you want to be visible at night when you've got the bathroom light on, then yeah it's a great idea, but if you don't want to be seen at night, then no it's a bad idea :LOL:

yes as 2 scoops says
which ever side has the greatest light is a mirror so at night oo lala :oops: :oops: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back