17th Edition - draft copy - anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I fancy a bit of reading now the nights are drawing in. Can anyone point me to a draft copy that's still accessible on the web? All the links I've found have been removed. No doubt a darstardly plot by the BS people to try to increase sales.

I'm aware of the main proposed changes but would like the read the real thing (or at least the draft which IMHO of reading much other safety related legislation wont be that different from the final version).

Interesting that some colleges are offering 17th edition courses starting next week with an exam date before the 17th edition is even fully published in January 2008.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for this but similar to many other precis of the new Regs. I was after the actual draft document - has anyone saved the old .pdf file?

Cremeegg said:
Thanks for this but similar to many other precis of the new Regs. I was after the actual draft document - has anyone saved the old .pdf file?

I've saved it as a pdf file, but don't know how to upload it using Photobucket. It keeps coming up with wrong file no. Sorry.

Sponsored Links
Brilliant - thanks Sparks. Why didn't I find that? - don't bother answering - abuse belongs on another forum. New Adobe tests the outer limits of this knackered old PC though!!

All sorted and found - but now have the new red book to learn

The draft copy was not a british standard, the british standard BS7671:2008 is now available for the sum of £65 ish from all good bookshops :LOL: !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back