Riello gs20 burner working pressure question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently servicing a gs20 riello burner.
The standing Pressure is 20 Mbar - correct **
The working Pressure at the Appliance is 16 Mbar (tested t dung valve)
The appliance working pressure is 4.2 mbar - correct **
I know that the working pressure should be 20mbar but i am only getting 16Mbar. All the other appliances on the line is ok. I have checked the ON Line filter at the Dung valve.

Has an oneelse come on this problem?

Sponsored Links
what is the working pressure at the meter?, If it is 21 +/- 2 then the gas pipe is undersized or blocked, if its less than 19 the regulator needs transco adjustment.
Just read the line about other appliances being ok in that case the pipe run from the tee off the main pipe to the appliance inlet test point is undersized or restricted.

Whats you CORGI number mate??? if you aint got one

LEAVE IT ALONE

The working pressure at the meter is correct.
The test point before it enters the dung valve reads a working pressure of 20 mbar.

The dung valves filter is clean and the valve is spotless inside.
The port at the incoming side of the dung is 3/4.

I must have a restriction across my dung valve

p.s corgiman : that wasnt the answer i was looking . if you dont know the answer, say nothing mate ?????? .

Sponsored Links
OOOHHH hark at her!!!! ;)

Just if you were a CORGI engineer you would not be looking for the answer to that question on a DIY forum would you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back