Toilet with integrated hand wash basin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This kind of toilet is quite common in Japan.

When you flush the toilet the tap runs clean water into the sink and fills the cistern below. You can use this to wash your hands saving water and space in a small toilet.

I really want one but after hours of googling can't find anything in the UK like this.

Does anyone know where you can buy this kind of toilet in the UK?

toilet-sink.jpg

JapaneseToilet.JPG

Sponsored Links
No need for a fancy top like that, the standard toilets have all that's necessary. When you flush the toilet, it washes the waste away, and leaves a little clean water in the pan for you to wash your hands and face. :evil:

PS. I think the Japanese one is a really good idea.

Sponsored Links
Its a good idea to recycle the hand water by using it for flushing.

I suspect its only cold though!

Tony

dynomo said:
ha ha
thats wicked lol
trust the japs to come up with summin like that

It is only cold water and the Japanese would consider it old-hat now.

Only the very smallest apartments would have these fitted. Remember their loo's wash your backside for you now.

and dry em. they are good for MS sufferers and the council pay for them.

Only the very smallest apartments would have these fitted. Remember their loo's wash your backside for you now.[/quote]

Lets hope my mother in law doesnt want one would have to install another water main to the house. :LOL:

I NEED ONE OF THESE BABIES TOO!

(not the hackers version tho :rolleyes: )

Anyone any ideas on manufacturer?

Maybe sole importer opportunity?

:)

They have this sort of basin in Australia. I'd be interested if we could get it over hear.

Its made by Caroma (Toilet Suite with Intergrated basin)

www.caroma.com.au Let me know if you have located one in the UK

Bodd

Seen them advertised in a couple of places within the last month. I'll have a look through a couple of magazines and see if there is a web site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back