Washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine goes through the initial wash step fine. I can hear the timer prior to it getting to the rinse cycle. The drum does not empty the water at any time. It will not go to rinse cycle. If I turn off machine and reset it to the rinse setting, it works again. At no time can I get the spin cycle to work, nor can i get the machine yo run completely through wash, rinse, spin.. any suggestions as to what may be causing this problem? Thanks in advance for any help.[/i]

Sponsored Links
I suppose that info would help,, sorry i did not include in first message. Whirlpool Ultimate Care II,,, also on tag inside door,, mod info is LSQ8543JQO.... i hope this helps,,, machine fills, agitates but when it is time to drain it appears that it does not get into that step. I can hear the timer but it will not go to draining step after timer stops ticking,, thanks for responding, any info you can suggest is appreciated

Sponsored Links
If you are still having the problem, check the lid switch. I had whirlpool washer and it had the same problem. I hired a repair man and he changed that and the machine is now working. The problem is normally caused by the lid cover being banged.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back