hotpoint aquarius wf740 saying f-04.. pleaseee help x x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i hope someone can help i went to do the washing when the time got down to 27 mins it stopped working there was a few weird noises before and it came up on the screen f-05 so i turned it off then put it back on to rinse and spin it rinsed it but then it said f-04 so now i have a washing machine full of water and clothes can someone help pleaseeee x x

Sponsored Links
No idea how to fix a washing machine, but I do have a list of fault codes:

F04: possible filling or water level problem. Check water inlet pipe (or shut-off valve), or the outlet pipe, or the pump or pump filter if accessible (check for blockages or foreign objects). Also could be the water valve solenoid weak, causing filling to be too slow.

F05: possible draining (pumping off) problem, check the pump filter, or pump, outlet pipe, or U-BEND.

My guess would be the pump and or filter possibly blocked as it is common to both fault codes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back