water pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Can anyone advise me how to join an existing supply pipe to my new cistern fitting. If it was a staight fit I\\\'d have no problem. However one end is \\\"offset\\\" about an inch to the other. If the pie was long enough I could bend copper pie or maybe buy some flexible hose but the distance between the two fixings is only about 4\\\". I have tried to bend a copper pipe with no success and the only flexible hoses I can find come in preset lengths..too long.
Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Given those dimensions it should be possible to coil a flexible pipe and make it on - get one that's long enough to do this so that it's not stressed.

When I say "coil", I mean a 'loop-the-loop' shape.

It's called a set, that little bend your referring too, you can always isolate, and cut the pipe back, put a coupling on, in either yorkshire or compression, if your usng a spring to pull the set, pull it much longer and slice it to size, job done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back