Worcester Bosch Greenstar Cdi pressure (no pressure)!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone please help by explaining how I could get some pressure into the boiler, the dial is reading zero. I've located the key and looked in the installation manual but none of it makes sense! (i'm a woman!!!! say no more!) I've put the key in the right place (I think) and I can turn it both clockwise and anti, but don't know what to do next???

Any ideas, anyone???

Sponsored Links
neyleopc said:
Hi can anyone please help by explaining how I could get some pressure into the boiler, the dial is reading zero. I've located the key and looked in the installation manual but none of it makes sense! (i'm a woman!!!! say no more!) I've put the key in the right place (I think) and I can turn it both clockwise and anti, but don't know what to do next???

Any ideas, anyone???

Once the key is in place you need to turn the little hexagonal knob (i think its grey or maybe white)just near where the key goes.

Turn it anticlockwise to add water. watch the gauge as you do it. stop when you get to 1 bar.

Thanks I've just managed to do it! Hooray!

Earlier I'd bleed the radiators upstairs and think that may have been why the pressure dropped, but on the last radiator to bleed the air came out then no water - which is why I checked the boiler and realised the pressure was zero. Do I need to bleed the radiators again now that I've repressurized the system?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back