smeg dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help. please can someone advise me what fault I have with my dishwasher. When I press any programme I can hear what I think is the pump emptying but after 5mins it stops and upon opening the door,the 2 buttons on the right are flashing. have cleaned the filter and manually filled the dishwasher with water, the pump successfully empties but lights flash.
thanks in anticipation :(

Sponsored Links
Hi there. Did you ever find out what was wrong with your Smeg dishwasher - we currently have exactly the same problem with ours. Looking forward to your response as getting bored with the washing up!
Thanks

I doubt the op will reply, it was asked last year and the op only ever made 1 post.

here was a rule that said do not reply to old posts, but admin thought it a good idea to remove it

Sponsored Links
Hi
Sorry never resolved the problem with the dishwasher but eventually moved house and left it there.
breezer, replied 'cause the forum emailed me to say someone left a message, so looks like there is some link after all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back