DIPLOMAT ADP8322

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have lost my manual can any tell me where to obtain one. my washer is constantly beeping when I close the door it sounds as though it is trying to pump out, when this stops the on button constantly flashes together with the rinse button. there doesn't appear to be any blockage and there isnt any standing water.any ideas? :idea:

Sponsored Links
HI , I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM , LIKE YOU WAITING FOR ANY AVAILABLE HELP CHEERS

I HAVE A DIPLOMATIC DISHWASHER THATS HAD A NEW USER BOARD, NEW PUMP BUT THE LIGHT ON THE MACHINE BLEEPS AND FLASHES WHEN IT REACHES THE RINSE PLEASE HELP

Diplomat is an MFI brand.
Contact their service centre in Welwyn, its called Extracare.

I'm sure they'll be able to get hold of a manual.

Sponsored Links
Knock the caps lock to off so you're not shouting.
Count the flashes between pauses, that's an error code. Post the result here and we may be able to help.
As to the manual, there's not a lot in it. The machine is made by Whirlpool and rebadged Diplomat. Either company should be able to help.

hi my model is diplomat 8322 tried to reset as posted above, seemed to work but stopped again. Four flashes between pause, please help!!!

Hi, I am having the same problems with my dishwasher. has anyone managed to rectify this problem? Would be grateful for any advice. :confused:

Hi, I am having the same problems with my dishwasher. has anyone managed to rectify this problem? Would be grateful for any advice. :confused:

4 flashes is a draining error. Check the drain, drain hose, drain pump, pressure switch and pcb.

hi sleephead, hope you can help my adp 8520 dishwasher has stoped working the first 3 program lights constantly flash & it beeps 10 times can you help?

hi ginger,i have exactly the same problem.
did you get yours sorted?if so,let me know what
you did please. :) :)

Hi there,

My dishwasher has started flashing 7 times after starting a cycle. Does anyone know what this means?

I have cleaned the filter and checked the hose is not bent.

Any help much appreciated as I do not have the user manual anymore.

Cheers

Shanedegs

Ok this seems like a common problem but know one can solve it. My Diplomat dishwasher starts the cycle then about one minute later bleeps constantly and shows the rins icon, and also has FA in the timer window.
Please can anyone help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back